As a user I 'd like to export library content
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
`hammer content-export library --organization-id=100`
- Investigate whether the proposed hammer workflow could be achieved via API (and to what extent) * Make destination server optional/nullable (model change) * If incremental the export action should fetch the correct export history (either choose the latest for a given destination server or if history-id is provided use that ) * if you cant find an export history error out * history-id & destination server are optional.
- Hammer endpoint should
- Take in the organization id and optionally destination server
- Create a content view if necessary with a name like `Export-Library-<destination-server-name>-view` or `Export-Library-view` if destination server is not provided.
- Remove all the yum repositories this view
- Add all the yum repositories in library to this view
- Publish the content view
- Call Export on the generated content view version, with the same destination server as provided
- Fixes #31406 - Can export library content + incremental
1) Adds an API endpoint to export the Library content.
2) Adds an API endpoint for Incremental Export for both library and
3) Makes destination server and history id optional
4) Improves the library import process.