Activation Key Repository Set page not functioning correctly
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
- Create an activation key
- Goto Repository Sets page
Observe the following issues
- No autocomplete
- Cant search based on content url or using any of the scoped search attributes
Also includes the following issue
webUI->Content->Activation Keys->select the key->Repository Sets->Apply any filter(e.g. 6), it will filter the listed repository list->click on the top most check box(in the column to the left of 'Repository Name') to select all the listed rows-> remove the filter->All the rows will be selected or the 'select action' will be applied to all rows.
all the repositories are getting selected regardless applied filter.
Only the filtered list of repositories should be selected when checking 'Select all' check box.
#1 Updated by Partha Aji about 2 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1573241
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/9219 added
#3 Updated by Samir Jha about 2 years ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 4.1.0
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 2 years ago
- Fixed in Releases Katello 4.2.0 added
#5 Updated by Partha Aji almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset katello|a41851ba5600cc8526edbfade6dae9058861393d.
Fixes #32067 - Content-Hosts/ActivationKey repository set UI fixes (#9219)
This commit addresses multiple issues with the Activation Key and
content hosts repository-sets page.
1) Auto complete search
2) Scoped search based on different things with regard to content
3) More consistent handling of select all and other facets.