Block IP during host creation
- IPAM DB or Random DB
- Only 2 free IPs exist
- start to create a host A
- start to create a host B
- start to create a host C
If you have a look at the interfaces tab, all hosts (A, B, C) gets the same IP assignment.
Expected: they should have different one. Otherwise it can cause conflicts.
- Assignee set to Bernhard Suttner
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/8429 added
In case of DHCP IPAM usage, the reservation and its logic is implemented on the smart proxy side.
This feature affects only IPAM DB and Random DB.
- Fixed in Releases 2.5.0 added
Updated by Anonymous 5 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Category set to Host creation
Also available in: Atom