Plugins repo definition is unsigned, should not have gpgcheck=1
$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/foreman-plugins.repo [foreman-plugins] name=Foreman plugins 1.3 baseurl=http://yum.theforeman.org/plugins/1.3/el6/$basearch enabled=1 gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-foreman
We don't sign the plugins repo at the moment because there's not much manual intervention in creating it, so this should continue to have gpgcheck=0.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
Will fix on 1.3-stable during push.
#2 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 9 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 1
#3 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 9 years ago
- Target version deleted (
#4 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 9 years ago
- Target version set to 1.15.0
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Fixed on 1.3-stable in c28c913ff07f5b5caa59d1447846238710e0a613.
#6 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #3545: Foreman-release 1.3.0 RPM plugins repo sets gpgcheck=1 even though the repo is not signed added
fixes #3251 - disable foreman-plugins GPG checking, not signed