Domain: UI and CLI do not label "full name"/"description" congruently
Foreman commands (obsolete)
Description of problem:
In Domains, for the webui, there is a field labelled "Description" with the text, "Full name describing the domain"
For its CLI analogue, we have ' --fullname' and 'Full name describing the domain'
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Nav to create new domain in UI; view fields
2. From cli, 'hammer -u admin -p admin domain create --help'; view results
Discrepancies as to how things are labelled.
Either rename "Description" in UI to "Full name" or change the parameter in the cli to "--description'
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago
- Target version set to 1.10.0
#3 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#4 Updated by Tomáš Strachota over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
#5 Updated by Anonymous over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli-foreman|commit:81c7b21ea53bbd55a6c9748b4b5752f30c3f0335.
fixes #3518 - domain full name renamed to description