Host Details page doesn't have static UUIDs for the tabs and generate new UUID every time on page load
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2163788
Description of problem:
Host details page on satellite doesn't have static UUIDs for the elements and changes the UUID on each page load.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Navigate to Hosts --> All Hosts --> Hostname
2.Get the UUID for the page elements(like for Overview Tab)
3.Reload the page and notice the UUID has been changed for the tab.
Dynamic UUIDs are generated.
The UUID for page elements should be static.
UUID generated: "pf-tab-Overview-pf-167456441848596zav9ge7me"
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/9597 added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 2 months ago
- Fixed in Releases 3.6.0 added
#3 Updated by Ron Lavi about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset foreman|dfb541c475a6cae3a0d19c4243d21d4f22affafc.
#4 Updated by Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden about 1 month ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Host Details page doesn't have static UUIDs for the tabs and generate new UUID every time on page load to Host Details page doesn't have static UUIDs for the tabs and generate new UUID every time on page load
Fixes #36000 - use static ID attr in host details
the current dynamic generated ID makes it hard to test this change