Command completion does not work properly
The completion in `hammer shell`:
- double <tab> on empty line does not list all options
- can complete only one option
- displays whole line when offering the completion options (confusing)
Completion in bash suffers from the same problems plus it's not fast enough to be usable.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.10.0
- Target version changed from 1.10.0 to 1.9.3
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli|commit:56282b9fd1723560379eee08b8236f78b78d84d0.
Also available in: Atom