Pin fog version to prevent incompatibilities
We've had a few issues (like #3653) where new fog versions can change in slightly incompatible ways, causing CRs to stop working. Because we have no tests covering this area and usually build RPMs on each release, we can bump it each time we need a new feature. Currently when we rebuild stable packages for Debian or users on source installs, it's pulling in the latest version.
fixes #3717 - pin fog to 1.15.x
(cherry picked from commit 4cc18563a29cf2e94e0e1a92dfdae14aea6b97a2)
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #3653: Recent versions of fog require guest_id to be set. added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 4cc18563a29cf2e94e0e1a92dfdae14aea6b97a2.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 3
fixes #3717 - pin fog to 1.18.x