Info commands must always use IDs instead of names in api calls
Info commands allow to search resources by both --id and --name. API currently allows to search by either of them, which does not always work as expected. See #3876 for details.
When the --name is passed we need to perform search by name first and then use the found ID in the api show call.
- Subject changed from Info commands must always use IDs insteda of names in api calls to Info commands must always use IDs instead of names in api calls
- Related to Bug #3876: API find_resource by name finds by ID instead when first character of name is a digit added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.9.2
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli|commit:62845e9a20cc942d01f64be52b59b4227340fa04.
Also available in: Atom