remove x86_64 default for new architecture
#1 Updated by Joseph Magen over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
rake db:seed already adds "x86_64" to the architectures table. Therefore, there is no reason to add a default that is "invalid" on save, since name must be unique.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
#4 Updated by Joseph Magen over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 6f087ccb038b04f3d6d4bf0ddbc120c7e0d31408.
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1128297
fixes #6506 - remove x86_64 default for new architecture