Core tests should be disable-able from plugins
Sometime plugins need to modify tests. Consider this scenario:
test "a thing" do
assert Hosts page should have one menu entry containing "Hosts"
This will pass, as we have just "All Hosts" by default. Now add the Discovery plugin, and this test will fail, as now we have "All Hosts" and "Discovered Hosts"
In general, we need a way for plugins to tell core that certain tests no longer make sense while the plugin is present - we assume the plugin itself will contain tests for the new/modified functionality
Refs #6549: Ensure tests to skip exist to avoid too deep stack.
#1 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 9 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1576 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.0 to 1.7.5
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.7.5 to 1.7.4
#5 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.7.4 to 1.7.3
#6 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
#7 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset c4741504ec7d4bae511c02aa1f708bb29f80057b.
#8 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Related to Bug #11025: Test runner isn't run when using the Jenkins test tasks added
Fixes #6549 - Add :tests_to_skip to plugin registration block