upgrade 1.4.5 to 1.5.2 results in "Invalid search query" error
- Related to Bug #5235: Filter creation allows me to enter and save with a field that isn't available for searching and blows up the resulting entity page added
- Subject changed from upgrade 1.4.5 to 1.5.2 results in error to upgrade 1.4.5 to 1.5.2 results in "Invalid search query" error
- Category set to DB migrations
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 20
I think what's happening is we're creating a filter during DB migration (for 1.4 to 1.5 auth changes) and this is invalid.
As a workaround, comment out this line in /usr/share/foreman/app/models/filter.rb, circa line 47:
Just to give you some feeback. I ran into this problem and commenting out `validates_with ScopedSearchValidator` worked to get around the issue.
I hit the same issue upgrading from 1.4 to the 1.5.2-1 RPMs. Commenting line 47 in filer.rb also fixed it.
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1639 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Thanks for the fix.. I was also affected.
Also available in: Atom