Rake does not import classes from modules when not using the environment statement in puppet.conf
Running "rake puppet:import:puppet_classes RAILS_ENV=production" as root does not import classes from my modules. The only way to get the rake to import modules is to manually specify the modulepath in settings.yaml.
My /etc/puppet.conf is attached.
- Category set to Puppet integration
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 0.1-3
this happened because the environment setup has changed in 0.25x, there is no need to declare your environments.
- Subject changed from Rake does not import classes from modules to Rake does not import classes from modules when not using the environment statement in puppet.conf
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom