Repo priorities in activation key
Would like to see a feature in activation keys for setting yum-plugin-priorities for repos within activation key. This is useful when EPEL or any other third party repo gets attached and would like to assign where a rpm comes from first etc.
- Category set to Candlepin
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Looks like Candlepin exposes and provides the ability to set these similar to how the Product Content allows setting enabled/disabled and that we just need to expose it as options.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 114 to 162
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 162 to 114
Also available in: Atom