- 10:59 AM Foreman Bug #30199 (New): Foreman error if RHV VM has a LUN direct attached
- If a LUN is direct attached to an RHV VM, you can no longer edit the host. It shows following error. ...
- 04:09 PM Foreman Bug #29709: Only one interface can be marked as Managed
- Sorry i was on the wrong test system. It is working in 2.1rc3 and 2.0.1 without any problems
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #29709: Only one interface can be marked as Managed
- I understand correctly that the fix is included in 2.1rc3. If so, it won't work.
- 10:44 AM Foreman Bug #29709 (Closed): Only one interface can be marked as Managed
- Since the 2.0 update I have the problem that only one interface could be managed. This only applies to the web interf...
- 01:45 PM Foreman Feature #25168: Add “Managed” into interface overview
- I tested the changes. A little bit late but, it works as expected.
- 09:44 AM Foreman Bug #25340: Nil exception when talking to proxy with non-existing SSL certificate
- Problem is already solved. Was a missing config in Administrator -> Settings -> Authentication
- 07:47 AM Foreman Bug #25340 (Closed): Nil exception when talking to proxy with non-existing SSL certificate
- After upgrading from foreman 1.19.0 to 1.20.0-RC1 I get following error:...
- 05:36 AM Foreman Feature #25168: Add “Managed” into interface overview
- Yes it is about the icon.
- 09:01 AM Foreman Bug #25262 (Rejected): prosv6 is disconnected from network
- 09:00 AM Foreman Bug #25262: prosv6 is disconnected from network
- Please delete the entry. I was accidentally in the wrong redmine :(
Also available in: Atom