- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/30/2012
- Last connection: 04/30/2014
- 12:33 PM Foreman Bug #22706 (New): Hostgroup edit retains URL
- When editing Hostgroups via Foreman, the initial edit screen loads correctly, and it's possible to make the required ...
- 05:55 AM Kafo Bug #19341 (Closed): Gziped ec2_userdata fact causes "Invalid byte sequence in UTF-8"
- I'm attempting to run Foreman-installer on a CentOS 7 system installed on Openstack.
The node was provisioned with...
- 11:00 AM Foreman Feature #19075 (New): Enable PuppetCA autosign when only using finish scripts
- It would be useful if Foreman could support setting adding a Puppet CA autosign entry when only using the finish scri...
- 11:44 AM Foreman Bug #7177: Unable to create a new host against a vSphere 5.1.0 cluster. - 'InvalidProperty: '
- John Moses wrote:
> Gavin Williams wrote:
> > Currently I'm trying to setup a Foreman 1.5.2 install on CentOS 6 aga...
- 07:01 AM Smart Proxy Feature #9807 (New): Add support to Smart-Proxy for 'HA' services
- When attempting to run Smart-Proxy against a 'HA' FreeIPA setup using the 'realm' module, currently SP loads the IPA ...
- 12:05 PM Foreman Bug #7579: Session reset after each page request, idle_timeout set to zero
- I just hit the same issue with a fresh CentOS 6 install using Foreman-installer 1.7.2.
Running @sudo -u foreman /u...
- 10:36 AM Foreman Bug #7177 (New): Unable to create a new host against a vSphere 5.1.0 cluster. - 'InvalidProperty: '
- Currently I'm trying to setup a Foreman 1.5.2 install on CentOS 6 against a vSphere 5.1.0 installation.
- 08:57 AM Installer Bug #7063 (Closed): Foreman_smartproxy fails to evalute with "couldn't find HOME environment"
- When running Puppet as a service, the Foreman_smartproxy type fails with:...
- 01:44 PM Foreman Feature #3482: Add a 'Back' button to 'Edit Template' screen.
Cheers for the update. Will take a look at the video :)
- 12:47 PM Foreman Feature #3482: Add a 'Back' button to 'Edit Template' screen.
Looks like you're right... All the screens under 'Configuration' and 'Provisioning' have got their Save/Canc...
Also available in: Atom