- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/01/2009
- Last connection: 12/12/2010
- Foreman (Reporter, 12/02/2009)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Infoblox (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Ansible (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- Foreman Maintain (Reporter, 07/18/2018)
- 12:50 AM Foreman Feature #502 (Rejected): Foreman can use the default HTTP provider now provided in puppet core
- There's the default HTTP provider that's included in puppet core now for the puppet-dashboard. I think foreman shoul...
- 04:13 PM Foreman Bug #405 (Closed): Foreman cannot process 2.6.2 reports
- Our foreman install stopped processing reports after 2.6.2 upgrade.
Here's a stacktrace:...
- 08:31 PM Foreman Bug #105: Operating Major version too short for AIX
- No, no yaml files in there.
Here's a patch to format it:...
- 09:32 PM Foreman Bug #105: Operating Major version too short for AIX
- I have no YAML files, I use storeconfigs. How can I get you what you want out of that?
- 08:15 PM Foreman Bug #105: Operating Major version too short for AIX
- Yes, the major is the first 4 characters, but should be converted into "v.v" and discard the 00 (It'll always b...
- 04:17 PM Foreman Bug #105: Operating Major version too short for AIX
- Hi Ohad,
The Version is broken down like this: ...
- 09:23 PM Foreman Bug #105 (Resolved): Operating Major version too short for AIX
- The major column of the operating system is too short for AIX hosts. It's character varying(5), but facter reports '...
Also available in: Atom