- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/13/2013
- Last connection: 07/18/2017
- 01:55 PM Katello Bug #20335 (Closed): User guide's glossary is not available
- The user guide's glossary is not available, the linked URL is  but it raises a 404 when accessing it.
- 11:15 AM Foreman Bug #13442: foreman-debug script should return a meaningful exit code
- I can't update the version on the issue, but I have foreman-debug-18.104.22.168-1.el7sat.noarch installed here. Also the f...
- 10:40 AM Foreman Bug #13442 (Closed): foreman-debug script should return a meaningful exit code
- foreman-debug script returns non-zero return code even if it completes successfully, which makes hard to automate/scr...
- 12:25 PM Katello Bug #11070 (Closed): Fix confine Katello 2.3 to Foreman 1.9 and above
- The fix for #10987 is actually confining Katello 2.3 to Foreman > 1.9 on lib/katello/plugin.rb. The gem spec is OK.
- 03:30 PM Katello Bug #9875 (Resolved): Better docker service restart and checking when installing the certificate RPM
- Should be checked for systemd based systems when trying to restart docker. Also should be checked if docker is instal...
- 04:23 PM Foreman Bug #8861 (Closed): Lengthy organization or localtion names breaks UI
- I've attached two screen shots that show how the UI behave when a lengthy organization or location name is created. O...
- 04:29 PM Katello Bug #7845 (Closed): Unable to delete a custom product
- When trying to delete a just created custom product the tooltip is given "You cannot remove this product because it w...
- 09:39 AM Katello Bug #7813: Four of the activation-key commands accept only activation-key id missing activation key name, organization, organization-id, organization-label arguments
- I'm facing the below issue when trying to add a subscription to an activation key, and as per IRC this should be rela...
- 04:31 PM Katello Bug #7461: Can't add puppet modules to a content view
- Automation had another issue related to adding a puppet module which is the lookup by name. I have tried using the uu...
- 09:05 AM Hammer CLI Bug #6665 (Closed): Hammer ping fail when run via ssh and no user and password is provided
- When running hammer ping via ssh it is able to run and return a non-zero return code because pulp_auth and doesn't sh...
Also available in: Atom