- 08:44 AM Foreman Bug #10662: Foreman apidoc index shows mixed language translations
- This issue presents itself when querying the api root page: https://foreman.domain.ext/api/v2/
- 08:41 AM Foreman Bug #10662 (Closed): Foreman apidoc index shows mixed language translations
- Tested on Foreman 1.8.0 api v2 with firefox and chrome.
The api shows asian characters when using JSONView plugin....
- 05:41 AM Smart Proxy Bug #8533: Unable to remove account from IPA
- stbenjam helped me in the IRC channel suggesting adding the following to the realm.yml file:
- 05:38 AM Smart Proxy Bug #8533 (New): Unable to remove account from IPA
- After configuring real proxy, the creation of host ipa account upon foreman's host creation is working fine but when ...
- 12:02 PM Foreman Bug #5086 (Duplicate): Virtual machines in ovirt are created with "Thin provision" disks
- When creating machines in Foreman connected to a Ovirt instance the machines are created with "Thin Provision" disk. ...
- 03:16 PM Foreman Bug #4907: User new hosts end up in the wrong location
- I forgot to say that the user is configured wit "Edit hosts" as a role.
I'd need it to be able to see the "Virtual...
- 02:56 PM Foreman Bug #4907 (New): User new hosts end up in the wrong location
- Running an instance of Foreman 1.4.1 working together with ovirt/puppet/dns/dhcp
As administrator I can create hos...
- 08:41 AM Foreman Bug #4805: API search method not working for opratingsystem type of objects.
- Ok, so searching like this:
- 07:48 AM Foreman Bug #4805: API search method not working for opratingsystem type of objects.
- Hi Dominic,
Thank you for your answer.
Unfortunately using "attribute=value" doesn't seem to work either.
- 04:10 PM Foreman Bug #4805 (Resolved): API search method not working for opratingsystem type of objects.
- Trying to retrieve opearating system properties via API an empty set of results is returned when using "?search" meth...
Also available in: Atom