- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/05/2014
- Last connection: 05/28/2017
- 12:48 AM Ansible Bug #19661 (New): facts are not being imported into foreman from ansible playbook run (host & reports work OK)
- Upon setting up ansible module as per https://theforeman.org/plugins/foreman_ansible/1.x/index.html, reports and host...
- 10:05 PM Foreman Bug #13456 (New): Different Icon for Pending changes ?
- With the recent release of foreman (1.10.1) The monitoring has changed, and a host with a pending change now shows a ...
- 11:09 PM Foreman Bug #3024: Sort order columns
- A "workaround" for this is to use the hammer api & sort function provided by Unix.
# hammer fact list --search upt...
- 10:17 PM Foreman Bug #8639: IPv6 address don't report correctly from puppet reports
- Facter does only report the IPv6 address.
IPv6 Only host
# facter | grep ip
ipaddress => 24xx:7Dxx:xxxxxx
- 11:42 PM Foreman Bug #8639: IPv6 address don't report correctly from puppet reports
- Did a little bit of investigation into why this is happening, and the hosts table in the foreman database doesn't con...
- 06:36 PM Katello Feature #8656: Ability to import errata data from an external source.
- Mike McCune wrote:
> Do you have some more specific and concrete examples of some sources for errata that you are th...
- 09:39 PM Katello Feature #8656: Ability to import errata data from an external source.
- I hit enter/submit, before I had a chance to update the required fields so to add some more information...
- 09:36 PM Katello Feature #8656 (Need more information): Ability to import errata data from an external source.
- 09:40 PM Foreman Bug #8639 (New): IPv6 address don't report correctly from puppet reports
- We currently use foreman in a reporting only setup and send facts from the puppet masters.
Some hosts which are IPv6...
- 11:56 PM Foreman Bug #8402 (Closed): Reports from the last xx Days not displaying day filter option
- When looking at any host, there is the option to limit the days or reports seen - from the install this has not been ...
Also available in: Atom