- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/30/2015
- 04:30 AM Foreman Bug #14542 (New): foreman-rake db:setup fails in db:seed task
- Howto reproduce:
* start from scratch, install the foreman package with any database support (sqlite will do)
- 04:23 AM Foreman Bug #14541 (Closed): foreman-rake must preserve environment variables
- Calling foreman-rake db:seed fills the database with default entries.
Of theses seeds, @04-admin.rb@ takes care of a...
- 08:27 AM Foreman Feature #12883 (Duplicate): Automatically remove missing network interfaces when using Puppet facts
- When configured to do so, Foreman uses the Puppet facts to declare network interfaces which is pretty convenient, esp...
- 09:03 AM Foreman Bug #11032: network/interface/edit: validating form with [Enter] does not clear the dialog box shadow
- Browser version: Chrome 41
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #11034: network/interfaces validation checks the removed interfaces
- Typo, read: add bond0 with the same mac, ip, fqdn as *eth0*
- 08:04 AM Foreman Bug #11034 (Closed): network/interfaces validation checks the removed interfaces
- Updating the network interfaces triggers a validation to check for misconfiguration and errors.
- 07:42 AM Foreman Bug #11032 (New): network/interface/edit: validating form with [Enter] does not clear the dialog box shadow
- Howto reproduce:
* goto the interfaces tab of a host
* edit an interface
* change its name (for example)
* press ...
- 07:39 AM Foreman Bug #11031 (Closed): Cannot remove interface with duplicate name
- Somehow, after migrating from foreman 1.7.4 to 1.8.2, duplicate interfaces appeared (especially on hosts with virtual...
- 01:10 PM Foreman Bug #10035: Deletion of puppet classes doesn't remove associated references in other tables
- Smart vars are not deleted when puppet classes are removed.
- 03:50 AM Foreman Bug #10247 (Resolved): Hostname tooltip are truncated
- Howto reproduce :
* create a host with a long FQDN (30+ chars)
* goto to 'All hosts' page
* full hostname is tru...
Also available in: Atom