- 10:08 AM Installer Bug #15792: ERROR: Unrecognised option '--enable-foreman-plugin-remote-execution'
- Ok works now.
- 01:20 PM Installer Bug #15792: ERROR: Unrecognised option '--enable-foreman-plugin-remote-execution'
- 09:54 AM Installer Bug #15792 (Closed): ERROR: Unrecognised option '--enable-foreman-plugin-remote-execution'
I can't get foreman-installer to run properly when trying to enable remote-execution and proxy-plugin-remote-e...
- 08:52 AM Foreman Bug #14481: Volume bootable checkbox broken in compute profiles in 1.11.0
- My bug was referring to oVirt in fact.
Not sure why it was re-assigned to OpenStack.
- 05:24 AM Foreman Bug #14545 (Closed): ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid: Validation failed: Description has already been taken, Title has already been taken
- In 1.11.0, and also in 1.10.x, we have for almost every VM a nice stacktrace in the logs, with the following contents...
- 12:02 PM Foreman Bug #14482 (Closed): Saving compute profile attribute sets shows list of profiles in two pane
After saving a compute profile, the interface gets screwed up.
Please see the picture for reference.
- 12:00 PM Foreman Bug #14481 (Closed): Volume bootable checkbox broken in compute profiles in 1.11.0
So in 1.11.0, when you add a new compute profile, or edit an existing one.
If you add a volume, the "Bootab...
- 02:51 AM Foreman Bug #2676: TFTP proxy should not faill silently when media installation is not reachable
- Ok let's continue here.
Then I still would think an error message would be appropriate putting the build in "pause...
- 02:45 AM Foreman Feature #10858: Raise error in GUI if images can not be found
- Marek Hulán wrote:
> Is this the same issue as #2676? Or is this more about auto-cancelling the whole build process ...
- 12:43 PM Foreman Feature #10858 (Duplicate): Raise error in GUI if images can not be found
- When on provisions a VM, and Foreman tries to download the images to put into TFTP folder, Foreman could provide an e...
Also available in: Atom