Marcello de Sousa
- Login: marcellos
- Registered on: 02/13/2010
- Last connection: 12/30/2022
- 08:00 AM Foreman Bug #1726: Template editor doesn't seem to work with IE
- Btw, When I put IE in compatibility mode (IE7 or IE8), it shows a different result (as you would expect from the code...
- 07:55 AM Foreman Bug #1726 (Feedback): Template editor doesn't seem to work with IE
- Not sure if it's only me, but it is still not working here. (IE 9)
Is it possible for someone else to confirm this ?
- 05:14 PM Foreman Bug #1726 (Closed): Template editor doesn't seem to work with IE
- In my tests with Chrome it works fine. In IE it's frozen and I can't edit a thing.
- 05:12 PM Foreman Feature #851: display diff view on Puppet file content change
- I guess you want to assign this one to 1.1 and the proxy. But I don't have rights to do that...
- 08:34 AM Installer Bug #1689 (Resolved): Duplicate declaration: Class[Foreman::Install::Repos]
- Since the following commit we get a Duplicate declaration error when following the foreman installer full install:
- 07:24 AM Foreman Bug #1115 (Feedback): Host parameters are not available via the API
- This is not working yet. The patches are available here but are not committed in the current develop branch:
- 08:28 AM Installer Refactor #1427: Move Namespace of the "dependency" modules to -> "smart_modules"
- At Fosdem we decided for another approach. So, this ticket might be closed.
- 10:40 AM Installer Refactor #1427 (Closed): Move Namespace of the "dependency" modules to -> "smart_modules"
- Current patched version:
- 10:37 AM Installer Bug #1227: foreman-proxy augeas broken
- I believe we should just close this one.
- 10:20 AM Foreman Feature #1377: Foreman should support a "versioning" backend (for templates, params/vars, etc)
- Just wondering ...
Would it make sense to be able to regularly export Foreman "state" to the file system (every time...
Also available in: Atom