- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/06/2015
- Last connection: 09/21/2016
- 07:09 PM Foreman Bug #16475: Provisioning fails when proxy is not updated
- 03:17 PM Foreman Bug #16622: ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid exception when accessing Hosts->Operating systems with restricted access
- Setting the release to 1.13.0 since I think this should get cherry-picked before release. Let me know if I'm doing it...
- 01:38 PM Foreman Bug #16622 (Resolved): ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid exception when accessing Hosts->Operating systems with restricted access
- When accessing Hosts->Operating systems using an account that can only access a subset of host groups an ActiveRecord...
- 06:25 AM Foreman Bug #16577: String::to_gb fails to parse "0 Bytes"
Minimized test case:...
- 05:49 AM Foreman Bug #16577 (Closed): String::to_gb fails to parse "0 Bytes"
- On some Ubuntu 14.04 boxes with swap disabled facter returns a value of "0 bytes" for the swapfree fact. This is unpa...
- 09:07 PM Foreman Bug #16576: Structured facts importer is extremely slow
- This was mostly caused by a massive numbers of orphaned rows in the fact_names table. Here is a SQL query that remove...
- 08:09 PM Foreman Bug #16576 (Closed): Structured facts importer is extremely slow
- After upgrading to 1.13.0-RC1, our Foreman server consumed all available resources and became effectively unusable wi...
- 10:49 AM Foreman Revision 986b8de7: Fixes #15773 - disambiguate table name
- (cherry picked from commit d9cc252b6845e38bf721ea68503aa2a677c44575)
- 05:01 AM Foreman Bug #15773 (Closed): Dashboard search breaks with foreman_discovery installed
- Applied in changeset commit:d9cc252b6845e38bf721ea68503aa2a677c44575.
- 04:14 AM Foreman Revision d9cc252b: Fixes #15773 - disambiguate table name
Also available in: Atom