Puppet CA proxy doesn't display revoked certificates as revoked
Any certificates that are revoked do not return a state in the API, instead of returning 'state': 'revoked'
Same in version 1.13.0.
I delete a host, then revoke the cert belongs to the host i deleted. Filter the listing by "revoke", empty list. Filter by "all", display the cert i have revoked but the state field is empty.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Dmitri Dolguikh
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/493 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 210
- Target version set to 1.11.1
- Bugzilla link set to 1436070
Also available in: Atom