Puppet CA proxy doesn't display revoked certificates as revoked
Any certificates that are revoked do not return a state in the API, instead of returning 'state': 'revoked'
#1 Updated by Anandharaj Subramaniam over 6 years ago
Same in version 1.13.0.
I delete a host, then revoke the cert belongs to the host i deleted. Filter the listing by "revoke", empty list. Filter by "all", display the cert i have revoked but the state field is empty.
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/493 added
#3 Updated by Anonymous about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset bcf80519068e34cde038667ec4857ea2a197360b.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 210
#5 Updated by Ivan Necas about 6 years ago
- Target version set to 1.11.1
#6 Updated by Anand Agrawal over 5 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1436070
Fixes #13318 - Revoked certs always have state 'revoked'
Serial numbers from the CRL are now compared correctly to the inventory