Applying an errata causes unfinished transactions remain in the yum database.
While trying to push updates for glibc I noticed that a about 1/4 of the servers I selected to be patched never finished and hand unfinished transactions in the yum database.
Digging through the client logs I have not been able to find any traces of what could cause this. I've noticed this on both CentOS 6 based machines, the errata for CentOS was uploaded into katello using https://github.com/brdude/pulp_centos_errata_import
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 114
This is high likely an issue with Pulp itself, I would encourage you to open a bug with them (https://pulp.plan.io/) and include as much information as you can about your setup, any tracebacks or logs from the server and client.