Organization context menu not being updated on creating new organization
Organizations and Locations
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1336486
On creating a new organization via `manage organizations` page, the title of the Context-switching menu changes to 'Any Context' (however, according to the behavior, the context has changed to the newly created organization).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a new organization using WebUI
2. Notice the Organization dropdown stays at/changes to 'Any Context'
navbar menu says: "Any Context"
navbar menu changes to the name of the newly created Org
- Subject changed from Organization context menu not being updated on creating new organization
to Organization context menu not being updated on creating new organization
- Assignee set to Ondřej Pražák
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4118 added
- Related to Bug #17896: Switch to newly created organization added
- Target version set to 1.11.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 209 to 210
The context is changed already, the menu is incorrect.
- Related to Bug #21867: Context is not restored to newly created taxonomy when leaving the wizard added
Also available in: Atom