Output adapters should support printing lists page by page
Output adapters currently don't support printing lists page by page. When printing all records, commands need to save them into one long field and then print them all at once. This can lead to superfluous memory consumption.
Output adapters should allow for printing each of the chunks separately.
- Related to Bug #17740: Printing longer lists with table formatter is extremely slow added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Oleh Fedorenko
- Triaged set to No
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/311 added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/442 added
- Team Backlog Hammer added
- Team Backlog deleted (
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-0.20.0 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom