foreman_tasks:cleanup leaves jobs in state "queued"
[reply] [−] Private Description Beat Rubischon 2017-04-27 08:41:11 EDT
Description of problem:
Jobs are not deleted completely by foreman_tasks:cleanup, the job entry stays in the list in state "queued"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run a remote execution job
2. wait 3 days
3. run `foreman-rake foreman_tasks:cleanup TASK_SEARCH="" AFTER=2d --trace`
Jobs are still in the list, without details and in the state "queued"
Jobs are removed completely
#1 Updated by Adam Ruzicka almost 6 years ago
- Related to Bug #20025: Job invocations need to be audited added
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Adam Ruzicka
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_remote_execution/pull/255 added
#3 Updated by Adam Ruzicka almost 6 years ago
- Target version changed from 113 to 1.14.1
#4 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.14.1 to 1.14.2
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman_plugin|29997f6c57898c73db2e226fad1cb1806e5f6d1b.
#6 Updated by Ivan Necas almost 6 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 279
Fixes #19920 - Remove job invocations when deleting tasks (#255)