Expose React components from plugins
As a plugin developer, I want to write my own React components and place them on a page in the same fashion as core does. I expect React mounter service to see components from plugins and mount them properly on the page.
I was under the impression this is already possible?
Can you clarify if you mean mount an existing components from core or add new ones in the plugin?
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4733 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Feature #21180: Add 3rd party js libraries in plugins added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
Also available in: Atom