"Create SSH key" GUI button incorrectly named
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1480248
Description of problem:
"Create SSH key" button should be renamed to "Add SSH key". It does not make sense for the button to be named "Create SSH key" the user is not generating a new SSH key but instead adding an existing one that is on their system. The UI has no way of creating an SSH key. As the button is currently described, it is misleading for the user.
Steps to Reproduce:
In the Web UI, navigate to Administer > Users. Select a user, for instance Admin. Select SSH keys in the tabbed pane. The button reads "Create SSH Key".
"Create SSH Key" button.
"Add SSH Key" button.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4791 added
- Subject changed from "Create SSH key" GUI button incorrectly named
to "Create SSH key" GUI button incorrectly named
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 240
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Sebastian Gräßl
- Target version set to 214
Timo did you intended to ask for cherry-picking this to 1.16-stable? Since we're after the 1.16 branching point, all new stuff automatically goes to 1.17.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 240 to 296
Setting to 1.17 tentatively until Timo reponds
Also available in: Atom