Add host count to location API call
Organizations and Locations
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1474348
Description of problem:
Currently, the API call to "/api/v2/locations/<id>" shows a lot of info, but does not show the number of hosts associated with the location. This is useful for users who use the API to produce reports on how many systems are in each location.
This info is available via the web UI in the locations page, but in order to get at the same information via the API, you have to do a search for each location and count the results.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4860 added
#2 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
- Subject changed from Add host count to location API call to Add host count to location API call
#3 Updated by Nagoor Shaik over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 20a633d62478ee432e0992710ab2bd6b903296db.
Fixes #21012 - taxonomies API to show hosts associated with it