Use patternfly-react npm package
We should use the patternfly-react package in foreman/katello so we can take advantage of patternfly-react packages and ease contributions to patternfly-react in the future.
- Assignee set to Amir Fefer
Part of the work here is to replace existing foreman components with their patternfly-react counterparts.
- Target version changed from 218 to 224
- Assignee changed from Amir Fefer to Dan Seethaler
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4944 added
- Target version changed from 224 to 228
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/1935 added
Updated by Anonymous 11 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom