display host to guest mapping info via hammer - what virtual machines runs on what hosts, and vice versa
1. Proposed title of this feature request
hammer to display virt-who info and show which VMs are currently running on which hypervisor
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Currently the only way to see mappings of what virtual machines runs on what hosts, and vice versa is via the GUI or via the API.
You can do this via the API like this:
curl -k -u user:password -H "Content-type: application/json' -H "Accept: version=2, application/json" https://sat6.example.com/katello/api/v2/systems/<UUID>?fields=full
Customers would like to be able to query this information via hammer cli.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
They need to be able to tell on what host virtual machines run. And to do this via hammer would make it possible for them to script this information easier.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Add the open to show information on what hypervisor a host is on, or if the host is a hypervisor, show what guests is running on it.
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
It should show the same info in hammer as in the API