Upgrade to latest recommended babel preset `env`
This is to upgrade to the latest recommended babel preset. This preset allows greater control over build targets and also replaces all es20xx presets.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4953 added
#2 Updated by Walden Raines over 5 years ago
- Target version set to 224
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset b0f7db88d181beecf9b1bfc9c2c551de4d561960.
#5 Updated by Ohad Levy over 5 years ago
- Related to Bug #21567: Update es2015 to env for storybook added
Fixes #21462: Update babel preset to `env
Updating to the current recommended babel-preset-env to replace
the es20xx presets. This gives greater control over build targets
and makes ongoing maintenance easier.