orgs newly created in katello do not appear in "Any Context" filtering
Description of problem:
When user creates a new org and its environments, if desired, said Org appears in the Hosts > New Hosts UI. However, if user browses the "Any context" dropdown, new orgs do not appear.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to katello+foreman product and create a new org, "Fibble"
2. Navigate to /foreman
3. Hosts > New Host
4. Click the "Organization" dropdown and note the presence of your newly created org
5. From the main Foreman UI navbar, choose go to Any Context > Any Organization
6. View results
Only ACME_Corporation appears
Results for all existing and newly created orgs.
Fixes #2513 - orgs created in katello do not appear in org filtering
- topbar cache sweeper turned on for api controllers
- a bit of refactoring to get rid of repetitive expire_fragment