Content View version export with huge contents gets timed out
Description of problem:
Content view version having huge contents(in my case 30,000 rpms of 2 repos) gets timed out during export and exported content tar is not created in the export location.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.5 snap 12
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync repos having huge number of yum contents(in my case RHEL7 server and RHSCL7 repo)
2. Add these repos to Content View.
3. Publish and promote the CV.
4. Attempt to export the CV version.
The CV Version export with huge contents gets timed out and contents tar is not created in export location.
- hammer content-view version export --id 5 --export-dir /var/lib/pulp/katello-export/
Could not export the content view:
Error: Timed out reading data from server
- ll /var/lib/pulp/katello-export/
CV version with any number of contents should be exported to export location without any time out error.
When I try to export the CV version having just an RHSCL7 repo(10000+ contents), it exported successfully.
#5 Updated by Chris Roberts about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|3dfc3237631d2241cbd0bb43049fdc3ce5555b16.