foreman-proxy: I receives Error when initiates Puppet runs via the MCollective
When i initiates Puppet runs via the MCollective i get ["failed to execute puppetrun: 500 Internal Server Error"] in the foreman webUI and i can see this in the proxy log:
E, [2013-06-26T10:02:15.005985 #19889] ERROR -- : Exception 'can't convert Array into String' when executing '/usr/bin/sudo/usr/bin/mcopuppetrunonce-Itest01.nix.example.com'
E, [2013-06-26T10:02:15.006767 #19889] ERROR -- : Failed puppet run: Check Log files
- Project changed from Foreman to Smart Proxy
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dmitri Dolguikh
i'm using foreman-proxy 1.2 RC3
- rpm -q foreman-proxy
Dmitri, would you mind having a look again? Maybe something wrong with the IO.popen in shell_command? I suspect this might be a Ruby 1.8 issue as the proxy isn't SCL'd.
- Target version set to 1.2.0
1.9.3p392 :002 > IO.popen(["echo", "test"])
=> #<IO:fd 5>
1.8.7 :001 > IO.popen(["echo", "test"])
TypeError: can't convert Array into String
from (irb):1:in `popen'
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
Above PR works for me.
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom