Looking into the issue I found out that audited changes is a hash with strings as keys, but the tests expect symbols as keys.
UsergroupTest::audit usergroup::roles.test_0002_should audit when a role is removed/de-assigned from a usergroup (from UsergroupTest__audit usergroup__roles)
No audits found for usergroup-roles
No audits found for usergroup-roles (Minitest::Assertion)
- Assignee set to Adam Ruzicka
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6913 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/6915 added
Audited 4.9.0 was released on 18.7.2019. This release changed audited_changes from hash with indifferent access to hash, where keys are strings. This change made all tests which accessed parts of the hash using symbols as keys fail.
- Fixed in Releases 1.23.0 added
- Subject changed from User and UserGroup tests fail with no audits found to Pin audited gem to <4.9
- Fixed in Releases 1.21.4, 1.22.1 added
- Category changed from Tests to Packaging
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- Pull request deleted (
Also available in: Atom