Generate the complete report about Entitlement Information (hypervisors versus Content Hosts)
Description of problem:
Currently, for a different reason, the Content Host consume the wrong entitlement. For example, CH running on top of the hypervisor subscribed (by VDC) is consuming one (Physical or Virtual Node). That said, the customer would like to generate a report that should be able to present the complete and actual scenario.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attach some entitlement to the Content Host and Hypervisors (virt-who-*)
2. Generate a report that should show this info.
3. Currently, there is the hammer call (hammer csv content-hosts) but this is not working on Satellite 6.3 or Satellite 6.4
No way to generate this report/information.
See the report with the information like below
#1 Updated by Jonathon Turel about 1 year ago
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version set to Katello 3.14.0
- Subject changed from Generate the complete report about Entitlement Information (hypervisors versus Content Hosts) to Generate the complete report about Entitlement Information (hypervisors versus Content Hosts)