extract report importing logic into a separate service class
||Fixed in Releases:||
||Found in Releases:||
currently report importing is handled in the report class it self, since this is a contain set of logic, it could be moved into its own set of class.
later on, it should be easier to alias these methods for async operations.
fixes #3205 - Extract and refactor report importing logic
This patch extracts all report importing logic into seperate importer and status classes.
long term this could allow:
1. aliases methods for async operations
2. different types of reports imports (based on reporting type).
- Category set to Reporting
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 1.15.0
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom