Listing possible values of compute attributes
API does not provide any way how to list possible values of compute attributes such as flavors and available zones in case of ec2.
When creating a new host via the cli the only way how to find the possible values is to go to the ui and check it there. It would be handy to offer the information also via the api.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #3649: Hosts need validations of compute attributes added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 9 years ago
- Blocks Feature #3651: Provide a way of listing possible compute attribute values added
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #11600: compute attributes values such flavors , available zones, security groups added
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2657 added
#6 Updated by Michael Alves Lobo over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset e669d488e86301166a8f18de5d5f9eb0fd7bc386.
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 7 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 63
Fixes #3650, #11600 - Compute Resource availability_zones, flavors, security_groups API v2 endpoints