Listing possible values of compute attributes
API does not provide any way how to list possible values of compute attributes such as flavors and available zones in case of ec2.
When creating a new host via the cli the only way how to find the possible values is to go to the ui and check it there. It would be handy to offer the information also via the api.
- Related to Bug #3649: Hosts need validations of compute attributes added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Blocks Feature #3651: Provide a way of listing possible compute attribute values added
- Has duplicate Feature #11600: compute attributes values such flavors , available zones, security groups added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2657 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 63
Also available in: Atom