Hammer does not handle 404s well
Foreman commands (obsolete)
Hammer should return more informative messages than
Could not create the subnet:
404 Resource Not Found
RestClient::ResourceNotFound (404 Resource Not Found)
when --verbose is set.
https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1098 needs to be merged for this to happen though.
- Related to Bug #3515: Associated resources not found by ID causes 500 Internal Server Error added
- Related to deleted (Bug #3515: Associated resources not found by ID causes 500 Internal Server Error)
- Blocked by Bug #3515: Associated resources not found by ID causes 500 Internal Server Error added
- Has duplicate Bug #3514: Improve 404 response when a resource isn't found added
- Category changed from Hammer core to Foreman commands (obsolete)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
Switched the category to Foreman commands as the handling will be foreman specific.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.9.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli-foreman|commit:e34ae228a4c29d01952bf3372ca8598543213b38.
Also available in: Atom