hammer --interactive still prompts
hammer --interactive=false activation-key list
This still prompts to list the next page of results.
Also I don't like the form of this option, too long to type in. Please provide an single-dash alias that simply goes into noninteractive mode.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
- Target version set to 1.9.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman:hammer-cli|commit:7787a5b8249e4c53bb5bdd3f981c8488b84b3ffe.
- Status changed from Closed to New
I would like to re-open this issue:
- With '--interactive=no' only the first page of results are listed, not all of them.
- Also a short option (eg. -i) would be useful while you're in the code :)
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Copied to Bug #4448: hammer --interactive still prompts added
Also available in: Atom