[RFE] foreman-debug should provide a means for plugins to extend what is collected.
When a plugin in installed into foreman, it also may want to add additional debug data. The foreman-debug command should support extensions from plugins.
Fixes #4927 - Extend foreman-debug to look for extensions provided by plugins.
This assumes a directory called /usr/share/foreman/script/foreman-debug.d.
Any *.sh file in there is sourced. The expectation is that plugins would put
files into this locations and can add files or commands as necessary
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Category set to Packaging
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Bryan Kearney
- Target version set to 1.8.4
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 4
#3 Updated by Lukas Zapletal over 5 years ago
Bryan, are you dropping katello-debug from the distribution for Sat6?
If so, this plugin can go away then: https://github.com/sosreport/sosreport/tree/master/sos/plugins/katello.py