When editing a puppetclass parameter, wrong parameter information is displayed
When you click on a puppet class to edit, and then navigate to the 'Smart Class Parameter' tab, the first parameter in the list is selected. However, the information on the right is for another parameter. Image attached.
- Related to Feature #4469: Overriding or setting parameter values should show available values based on type and validator added
- Related to Tracker #4470: Usability of parameters and overrides added
- Related to deleted (Feature #4469: Overriding or setting parameter values should show available values based on type and validator)
I've never seen this before.. it may be worth re-testing on 1.5/nightly as the UI here has been improved a bit. There's a chance whatever issue this is/was may have been fixed in the process.
I see it in nightly, too.
The left panel highlights the first parameter alphabetically, while the right panel shows the first overridable parameter.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Has duplicate Bug #5872: smart class parameter display bug added
this problem still remains in 1.6.0 develop (nightly builds)
do not have this problem anymore since 1.7
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Also available in: Atom