Add oVirt instance types / flavors support
Compute resources - oVirt
note that [image provisioning] doesn't work well with the compute profiles, because both uses ovirt templates. Compute profiles can be reimplemented to utilize the new planned (ovirt 3.5?) feature instance type:
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Instance_Types#Instance_Types_.28Flavors.29 once it will be implemented by ovirt.
Seems like we should reserve use of "templates" for image provisioning only, then have general provisioning and compute profiles use instance types instead.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category changed from Compute resources to Compute resources - oVirt
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Baptiste Agasse
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5022 added
#3 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia over 5 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 296
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset 9034d78ef9c1d20e10dff549fc96f1236724197b.
fixes #5441 - Add instance_type support to oVirt provider