No VM listing in the Compute Resource oVirt
Using foreman-1.5.1 and oVirt-3.4.2 there is no VM listing while in a oVirt CR. There is an error instead: undefined method `' for nil:NilClass.
Enabling debug and commenting out a couple of lines in app/controllers/compute_resources_vms_controller.rb I got a stack trace pointing to rbovirt.
Injecting some debug log statements into various files of rbovirt I have found the problem.
My Test-oVirt CR doesn't have iscsi direct luns but Prod-oVirt has and volume.rb errors out when encountering a direct lun disk. My current solution is to add a few 'rescue nil' entries to a couple of lines but that might only stop the error. Could have unknown side effects.
See email on foreman ML topic: Problem with showing VMs with foreman-1.5.1 and oVirt-3.4.2
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #4282: Unable to associate hosts on RHEV added
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.8.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
rbovirt 0.0.28 contains the fix & has been packaged into nightlies.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 10 to 18
#5 Updated by Bryan Kearney almost 9 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1117838