Remove "No data" from list commands
Hammer prints "No data" in list actions when the returned collection is empty. It doesn't make much sense and also doesn't help scripting with hammer at all.
We should remove the message and display only table headers for empty collections.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.3
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/146 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom