Key-value option normalizer does not accept arrays
Which makes it useless in some cases. E.g. host create --compute-attributes require array values for some compute resources.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/137 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 911d76340ec6c1137dfce045abbe1f0ed6c803e5.
#3 Updated by Martin Bacovsky over 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #7433: Cant specify comma spaced lists as values to the --parameters option. added
#4 Updated by Bryan Kearney about 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1141671
Fixes #7133 - key-value normalizer accepts arrays